HAKODATE & SOUTHERN HOKKAIDO Travel Guide
Hokkaido’s gateway from Honshu offers historic towns, pleasant waterfront and onsen. Start your journey from nostalgic Hakodate.
This ebook covers the following destinations:
• Hakodate: Hakodate-yama, Motomachi & The Bay Area, Goryokaku, Yunokawa Onsen
• Onuma Park & Around Hakodate: Onuma Park, Esan & Kameda Peninsula, Oshamanbe
• Matsumae & Hiyama: Matsumae, Kaminokuni, Esashi, Hiyama Coast (Assabu, Otobe, Kumaishi, Taisei), Okushiri-to, Setana
★ Special Features ★ Southern Hokkaido and Hakodate Major Bus Routes, Travel by Train, How to Take the Bus, Travel Glossary, Useful Phrases
USA $9.99 UK £7.99
· Language: English
· Length: 91 pages
· Edition: 1st (version 1.1)
· Publication Date: Aug 2018
Device and Formats
· Apple iBooks Store: Available on iPad, iPhone and Mac.
· Amazon Kindle Store: Available on Kindle. If you read our Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet or computer, get the free App for Apple, Android or Windows stores.
Sample eBook on Issuu
· Planning Advice: Easy-to-read reviews, photos, local advices and latest information. The freedom and flexibility travel is yours!
· Practical Tips: Each chapter covers the fast facts, highlights, hotspots, left-luggage and a variety of useful information.
· Useful Maps: Make the perfect trip on reliable maps. You will find off the beaten track places on the road.
· Transport Guides: We are transport enthusiasts. We are researching almost all transport networks of the regions and cities.