USA $9.99 UK £8.99
· Language: English
· Length: 217 pages
· Edition: 2nd
· Publication Date: Dec 2017
Device and Formats
· Apple iBooks Store: Available on iPad, iPhone and Mac.
· Amazon Kindle Store: Available on Kindle. If you read our Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet or computer, get the free App for Apple, Android or Windows stores.
Sample eBook on Issuu
CENTRAL HOKKAIDO Travel Guide
Central Hokkaido is the perfect province to go for destinations both foodie towns and scenic parks, they are never far away from Sapporo. This varied area is dotted with caldera lakes, remarkable ski areas, photogenic towns, beautiful coastline and onsen.
This ebook covers the following destinations:
• Sapporo: Central Sapporo, Nakajima Park, Moiwa & Toyohira, Maruyama & Teine, Southern Sapporo & Jozankei Onsen, Eastern Sapporo
• Around Sapporo: Tomakomai, Chitose & Shikotsu-ko, Kitahiroshima, Ebetsu, Shinshinotsu, Tobetsu, Ishikari
• Sorachi: Iwamizawa & Minami-Sorachi, Kuriyama & Yubari, Naka-Sorachi, Kita-Sorachi
• Otaru & Niseko: Otaru, Yoichi, Shakotan Peninsula, Kutchan & Niseko, Yotei-sanroku & Rusutsu, Raiden Coast, Kuromatsunai, Oshamanbe
• Toya & Noboribetsu: Toyoura, Toya-ko, Date, Muroran, Noboribetsu Onsen, Shiraoi
• Hidaka: Hidaka, Nibutani, Shinhidaka & Niikappu, Urakawa, Samani, Erimo
· Planning Advice: Easy-to-read reviews, photos, local advices and latest information. The freedom and flexibility travel is yours!
· Practical Tips: Each chapter covers the fast facts, highlights, hotspots, left-luggage and a variety of useful information.
· Useful Maps: Make the perfect trip on reliable maps. You will find off the beaten track places on the road.
· Transport Guides: We are transport enthusiasts. We are researching almost all transport networks of the regions and cities.