USA $4.99 UK £4.49
· Language: English
· Length: 57 pages
· Edition: 1st
· Publication Date: Dec 2017
Device and Formats
· Apple iBooks Store: Available on iPad, iPhone and Mac.
· Amazon Kindle Store: Available on Kindle. If you read our Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet or computer, get the free App for Apple, Android or Windows stores.
Sample eBook on Issuu
OTARU & NISEKO Travel Guide
Nostalgic port towns, world-class ski resorts and dramatic coastlines, both Otaru and Niseko areas are the perfect holiday destinations.
This ebook covers the following destinations:
• Otaru: Explore the nostalgic port town near Sapporo
• Yoichi: Tasting Japanese Whisky at the Nikka Distillery or fruit picking at the orchards
• Shakotan Peninsula: Best known for both its dramatic coasts and cobalt blue ocean
• Kutchan & Niseko: Japan’s most dynamically changing ski resort with onsen
• Yotei-sanroku & Rusutsu: Visit the small villages around Yotei-zan
• Raiden Coast: Follow the scenic coastline from Iwanai to Shimamaki
• Kuromatsunai: A nice place to relax before or after visiting Niseko
• Oshamanbe: This railway town offers tasty local cuisine
★ Special features ★ Otaru & Niseko Transport Guide: Rail and bus route map
· Planning Advice: Easy-to-read reviews, photos, local advices and latest information. The freedom and flexibility travel is yours!
· Practical Tips: Each chapter covers the fast facts, highlights, hotspots, left-luggage and a variety of useful information.
· Useful Maps: Make the perfect trip on reliable maps. You will find off the beaten track places on the road.
· Transport Guides: We are transport enthusiasts. We are researching almost all transport networks of the regions and cities.